Proc applies a handful of usage limits to all accounts.
Free accounts have access to all procs with the following limitations:
- API access is limited to 20 calls per minute.
- Storage is limited to 5 MiB or 10,000 keys.
Proc Pro is limited to 100 api requests per second, but this is considered a soft limit. If you think you might hit this limit, email us and let's talk about your use-case. We're willing to accomodate your needs.
The following limitations apply to all accounts:
- Request bodies are limited to a size of 128 KiB.
- Proc calls are limited to 5 MiB of working memory.
- Data you provide as input count against this limit, but internal overhead does not.
- Proc calls are limited to a duration of 5 seconds.
Stuck? Want to chat about an idea? Join the community on Discord.